I am thankful for…
- …Irene for being the giver and supporter she is, and the trust we share with each other.
- …My friends for making me feel at home here, making me laugh, and keeping me sane.
- …My family for supporting me.
- …My professors for teaching me to become what I want to be.
- …My colleagues in SGA and the school administration for striving to work together in making our experience better.
- …My cat for keeping me company at home.
- …The school kitchen staff for making me smile everyday, as well as feeding me and the 600 other students, faculty, and staff with the wonderful turkey luncheon on Thursday.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone and thank you all so much!