Last semester, the AUC camera crew came to the island to shoot footage of the school and island, and interview students and faculty. I was one of those interviewed. They are now making a series of documentaries that showcase the school. I’d like to share with you all their most recent work about the fun activities that students enjoy on the island beyond studying. Unlike the school’s previous promotional videos, I really like how the new videos are now completely personal testimonials made by real student and faculty in our own words, rather than narrated by an actor. If something good is to be said, it best be said by those who actually experience it. Great job video team!
My name is Benji Ho and I am a family physician and 2013 graduate of the American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine (AUC), located on the Dutch side of the beautiful island of St. Maarten. My time at AUC has been quite a worldwide adventure, studying two years of Basic Sciences on the island, then completing my clinical rotations in the US as well as the UK. I completed my family medicine residency at Mercer University School of Medicine / Navicent Health in Macon, Georgia. Today, I am a board-certified family physician practicing outpatient family medicine in Macon, Georgia. I hope you enjoy my site as I share with you my journey. Thanks for visiting Diary of a Caribbean Med Student! more about me...
Join the Discussion!
- 2013: Which States Are Most IMG-Friendly? 68.5k views | 42 comments | posted on February 13, 2014
- Affordably Fun Things To Do in St. Maarten 60.4k views | 134 comments | posted on May 10, 2010
- The Accreditation Process of Caribbean Medical Schools 56.1k views | 206 comments | posted on September 1, 2009
- Following Up after a Residency Interview 53.3k views | 4 comments | posted on March 5, 2014
- Things to Ask a Diabetic Patient 50k views | 3 comments | posted on November 19, 2012
- How Many Residency Programs Should I Apply to? 42.4k views | 11 comments | posted on March 1, 2014
- Questions to Ask and Be Asked on Residency Interviews 30.3k views | 3 comments | posted on March 3, 2014