I am thankful for…
- The new friends I have made at AUC.
- The opportunity to pursue my career and to learn about medicine.
- The beautiful warm weather we’ve been having, despite it being November.
- The challenges I have encountered these past few months and my survival so far.
- The help and collaboration from my colleagues in class.
- Being healthy! You’ll be thankful for this too once you sit in class and learn enough about all the possible things that could go wrong with your body!
- Being in such a beautiful environment as St. Maarten.
- Irene, who has been so supportive.
- The opportunity to celebrate Thanksgiving, despite being thousands of miles away from home.
- Everyone who is reading this, who I share my thoughts and feelings with.
What are you thankful for? Please share!